The quality policy, adopted and supported by all its members, with which all the necessary actions of PROTECT are launched, is summarized in the following:
- To continuously improve the processes of the Management Systems that it implements and to ensure constant update for new requirements.
- To provide its services in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework and international standards.
- To provide structured and evaluable training to all its staff in order to acquire specialization and efficiency in its work.
- To use and provide high quality products.
- To act as an advisor for every kind of need of its clients, ensuring adequacy in the specific object of applications and adopting corrective actions where it is deemed necessary.
- To provide its services in order to fully meet the requirements of its customers and always to the extent it commits to, ensuring that they benefit effectively and efficiently in terms of cost and quality.
- To provide its services proving that the level of quality and service is the most satisfactory.